Inspection Date: April 9, 2015
Location: Aldergrove Bike Park
In Attendance: Heath Mackenzie, and Dan Millsip
- General clean-up needed. Bits of trash and debris scattered around entire site.
- Overall the site is in fairly good condition.
- All wood surfaces need power washing to remove slime that forms when wet.
- Section at NE end of park needs bracing as it is wobbly
- Teeter Totter at south side of park needs bracing/rebuilding
- Water pooling in some areas
- Hill at the NW corner needs to be built back up.
- Berms at west end of park need replacing. This was supposed to have been completed by the group that held lawn mower races around the park last year.
DIRT JUMP AREA
- Start hill drop ladders need some repair.
- Broken drain pipe
- Ruts in dirt ramps
- Erosion ruts on several jumps and hills, need repair
Volunteer to give us a hand!
As you can see from the report above, some maintenance work is needed in our park. If you have a morning or afternoon available and would like to help out, we’d welcome your participation. Sign up on our Volunteer Page!